What are you doing with that pretty camper sitting in storage?
The Perks of Consigning!
Monthly Detailed Statements
We use a fleet management platform called wheelbase, a platform that enables us to manage our fleet as well as consignment owners with ease. The report will include total number of nights rented, total revenue, overage fee’s and damage or maintenance reports.
Rental Rate Analysis
We are consistently tracking the rental market to assure we stay competitive and hopefully a half a step ahead. We will mutually agree to a nightly rate, holiday rates and special events along with overage fee’s and an ideal renter profile.
Shared Rental Calendar
Transparency and communication is key to a mutually beneficially relationship, so you will have access to our online calendar.
Barton Creek Rentals Maintenance Regimen
Your camper will be inspected pre and post rental for any damages as normal protocol, but we inspect our campers every three (3) months using our 50-point inspection process. Our team will be able to provide maintenance based on a quarterly subscription (please inquire when you sign-up).
Easy Monthly Payout
We try to make it as easy as possible for you, so we use Zelle, recognized and used by many banks, including Wells Fargo, BofA, Chase and many others. We payout on the last day of the month with your RV Rental Report for the month.
How would you like your RV to work for you?
We rent campers as a business and treat both our owned and consignment fleet as such, assuring that we maximize each camper’s revenue potential. At Barton Creek Rentals we are looking to add targeted, high quality, late model campers to our fleet. If we feel your camper fits our consignment fleet profile, you may be able to quickly and easily rent out your camper and enjoy significant rental revenue channel.
Our program can:
- Provide thousands of dollars per year in net revenue!
- You can access your camper anytime!
- Your camper will be parked on our secure property
- We handle all renter communication and coordination.
- Detailed camper cleaning and routine services included between rentals.
- Feature effective national, regional & local rental marketing programs.
- No upfront costs, advertising fees or hidden expenses to sign-up.
- You let us rent your motor home to vacationers whenever you are not using it.
- We split the rental fee in YOUR favor: 50% (you) and 50% (us).
- Since you earn income from renting your camper, you can become a business and enjoy the many advantages.
- You don’t have to do anything, except allocate the income wherever you want!
- We do the advertising, arrange the rental, collect the money, maintain your motor home in the same condition we got it, make repairs, store it, and supply you with year-end tax reports.
How much can I make?
We don’t guearentee any level of success, but do know that we drive our business with data to ensure we make the best marketing and RV selection decisions we can to ensure we hit our revenue goals. Our team strives to take every action we can to maximize the earnings.
Am I protected?We run this business air tight with a commercial rental policy from MBA Insurance and inspections done every pre and post trip. We take our campers serious and want to preserve just like our own.
More InfoWe treat our consignment owners campers just like we do our own, so by monthly baths, interior cleaning after every trip and a well stocked camper for our guests to enjoy their trip in your camper!
We are super excited to be working with the team at BCR!Rich P
We have two of our campers with BCR and we have done well!Matt